Last update: September 1, 2017
Fellowship of Informal Investors B.V. has its registered office at Prinses Margrietplantsoen 33, 2595 AM, in The Hague, Netherlands.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US AND HOW WE USE IT
To access certain areas of the Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name, place of residence, email address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us to provide you with the service level one would expect from a company like ours.
In addition, we may collect personal information from you when you correspond with us. For example, if you contact us with a query about products or services on the Platform. Please note that calls to us may be recorded for security, training and development purposes.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- deal with your enquiries and requests;
- send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- send you marketing communications (including emails) relating to us and third party partners in accordance with your communications preferences;
- conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of our efforts to keep the Platform secure; and
- understand how the Platform is used so that we can continuously improve the Platform and services and other offerings.
By giving us your personal information, you promise that the personal data you give us is accurate, that you will let us know if it changes, and you agree that we may hold and use your data for the purposes set out above and any other lawful purpose.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- to third party providers who provide services on our behalf;
- we may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using the Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We will only retain your personal information as long as you are a registered user. We will delete all your personal information from the Platform when you cease to be a user, for whatever reason.
HOW TO EDIT, DELETE OR ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. To edit your profile on the Platform, please go to ‘Settings’ in the menu and click on ‘Edit’.
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our marketing emails.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Fellowship of Informal Investors B.V.
Prinses Margrietplantsoen 33
2595 AM The Hague, Netherlands